(c) Providing progress payments to a contractor—

(1) Whose financial condition is in doubt;

(2) Who has had an advance payment request or loan guarantee denied for financial reasons (or approved but withdrawn or lapsed) within the previous 12 months; or

(3) Who is named in the consolidated list of contractors indebted to the United States (known commonly as the “Hold-up List”).